Wide Open Spaces cupcake dress
This variant is currently sold out
*** Care Instructions: We want your beautiful JRC pieces to last you for years to come, therefore due to the delicate nature of this fabric please only COLD HAND WASH, not machine wash.
Our beautiful Wide Open Spaces print was inspired by our beautiful hometown and created for us by the wonderful @elliewhittakerstudio. We have always admired how beautiful the landscape looked from above when flying home- the colours & contours are truly beautiful and this print captures some of that beauty.
We are so excited to introduce you to our new cupcake dress and what a beauty she is. Below is a little list of all of our favourite features.
1. She has a beautiful and ridiculous flattering square neckline.
2. She is ruched across the back to allow for ya wuzzies/woozies, how do you spell that?
3. She has removable ties on the sleeves and while we personally prefer her with the ties, she also looks super glamorous without them.
4. She's tiered, enough said.
5. She's easy to take from day to night...like super easy.
6. She looks great layered up in the winter but equally as great worn on her own in the hotter months.
...and now a list of our not so favourite features.
1. She's a real a-hole to iron.
...and now a list of tips and tricks.
1. Don't iron her. Give her a cold hand wash (don't leave her to soak, she doesn't like it, she told us herself). Pop her on a hanger to dry and you might find you don't even have to iron her. If she's still a bit creasy, grab a garment steamer and run over her. Need help choosing a garment steamer? Email us, we're happy to recommend our fave one.
Fabric: 55% linen 45% viscose
Model wears a size 8 and is 170cm tall.
All measurements are in CM and are of the garment laying flat.
Although we try and represent each JRC piece as accurately as we possibly can, please note that colours pictured and measurements given may vary slightly with each individual item.