WE’RE CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF ROLLING OUT OUR NEW RETURNS PORTAL. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH US WHILE WE IRON OUT ANY CREASES. IF YOU HAVE ANY DIFFICULTIES PROCESSING YOUR RETURN VIA OUR NEW RETURN PORTAL, PLEASE JUST POP US THROUGH AN EMAIL TO CUSTOMERSERVICE@JERICHOROADCLOTHING.COM.AU AND WE’LL BE HAPPY TO ASSIST.
RETURNING IS EASY PEASY!
1. Click on the returns tab on our home page.
2. Enter your order number and email address you used to place the order and click next. Your order number can be found in your order confirmation which would have been sent to you via email when you placed an order OR can be found in the bottom right hand corner of your address label on your parcel. Please note that we do not send your order confirmation with your parcel in an attempt to save paper. You order number will start with JRC followed by 5 digits.
3. Follow the steps - select the item you wish to return, select one of the options given to you (store credit, refund, replacement).
4. Your return will be processed within 2 business days and you will be notified on the 'next steps' via email.
5. Still have a question? Please read our returns policy. Still have a question? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I've received my JRC and I need to return it because a) The size isn't quite right, b) I'm not totally in love with it, c) I've changed my mind, d) Mind your own business (a.k.a other ha).
No stress at all! We're happy to provide you with a credit note with a 12 month expiry. Just head over to our returns page here, follow the steps and we'll get cracking on processing your return ASAP. Please note, we do not cover the cost of return post for the reasons above, sorry! Please allow up to 4 business days (even though it generally happens much sooner) for your return to be processed from the date we receive your parcel.
I've received a faulty item, what do I do?
Firstly, we are so very sorry and we are 100% happy to replace the item for you, offer a credit note if you'd prefer to hold off for something else coming in the future OR provide you with a full refund. Just head over to our returns page here, follow the steps and we'll get cracking on processing your return ASAP. Please note that requests on faulty items will have to be approved before processing starts and this can take up to 2 business days. Please provide us with as much detail on your faulty item as you can. If you'd prefer to send a photo, please send to email@example.com We ask that you allow up to 4 business days (even though it generally happens much sooner) for your return to be processed from the date we receive your parcel.
I've received an incorrect item, what do I do?
Again, we are so sorry and we are 100% happy to replace the item for you, free of charge. Just head over to our returns page here, follow the steps and we'll get cracking on processing your return ASAP.
I purchased an item at a market stall or pop-up and I need to return, what's the process?
1. Email us your return enquiry along with your receipt firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Post your item back and include a copy of the receipt inside (we'll email you the return address)
3. Once we receive your return, we'll generate a credit note for the amount shown on your receipt. We do not offer refunds or exchanges so we highly recommend you try it on at the market or pop-up.
Please note, we do not cover the cost of return postage. A lot of the garments at markets and pop-ups are marked down as we do not have to pick, pack or post. If you have to repurchase a garment online, you will have to cover the difference in cost for the reasons above.
Please email us at email@example.com
If you think your situation falls outside those listed above, please just pop us through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always 100% happy to help. Remember to include your order number. Thank you!
Returned items must meet the following conditions…
New and unworn with original swing tags attached.
No make-up or fake tan marks, the smell of perfumes or deodorants and no pet hair.
What can be returned?
All full priced items can be returned for an online credit (e-gift card valid for 12 months) within 30 days of your original order being placed. Online credits are the value of the item/s only and do not include postage. These credits can be used to purchase another size or item as we do not offer exchanges nor do we hold stock for exchanges.
We do not provide refunds unless an item is faulty, sorry! We promise to as soon as we grow a little more and have more $$. Refunds will be processed on the original payment method.
In line with the Australian Consumer Law, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on heavily discounted items (50% or greater). All sales on these items are final.
For items purchased using AFTERPAY and ZIPPAY, the same returns process applies. Online credits will be issued (in the form of an e-gift card) once your item is received back at our warehouse and you will continue to pay off your balance in the payment schedule agreed upon when selecting AFTERPAY or ZIPPAY.
What can’t be returned?
Everything from our current SALEONSALE promotion is final sale. This is due to the heavily discounted prices of the items. Please make sure you've double checked the sizing charts before purchasing and if you have any questions, pop them through to our customer service team at email@example.com
Single sale items that are 50% off or more. Swimwear. Earrings. Items that do not meet with conditions above.
Have you received my return?
If you have sent your return parcel back to us and have not yet received a credit note, please follow these steps.
Check the tracking at www.auspost.com.au
If you’re parcel is still on it’s way, no stress. If your parcel has arrived back at our warehouse and more than 5 business days have passed please check your junk/spam folder. Still nothing? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your tracking number and order number and we will get it sorted for you A.S.A.P.
Ready to return? Great! Click here and follow the very easy steps.