SECONDS Entomologist dress
This variant is currently sold out
So, just incase you've missed any of the information we have been providing customers via our social media platforms... we want to give you an overview of the possible issue with this dress.
Due to the delicate nature of the fabric, we recommend that this dress be worn as a loose-fitting style. We have had small issues with some of the dresses whereby the fabric pulls at the sleeves/bust so in order to avoid this issue, we recommend sizing up.
When you receive your dress we recommend trying it on straight away. As mentioned above, it is best if this garment fits loosely on the body. If you find it to be firm fitting around the chest/back/sleeves, we highly recommend you send it back (free of charge) and size up. If you’d prefer the fit being firmer, you may run the risk of it pulling at the seams but that decision is totally up to you. Just remember, this item has been marked as a seconds item (heavily discounted) and for this reason there are NO REFUNDS on your purchases.
Now we’re past that, if you choose to keep the dress, here’s some tips on how to best care for this delicate beauty.
- Cold, hand wash only. If you do choose to wash it on a delicate machine cycle, perhaps pop it in a bra bag.
- Do not soak, wring, or tumble dry. We find it best to dry her on a hanger or laying flat on a towel on the spare bed.
- Ironing, you ask? We prefer not to iron because that’s boring but she’s totally ok with an iron too.
- Don’t get playing any sports in this dress- particularly sports that involve swinging a bat.
To exchange free of charge, follow these steps.
- Head to https://www.jerichoroadclothing.com.au/a/returns
- Enter your order number (JRCxxx) and the email address you used to place the order.
- Follow the few simple steps for receiving a ‘faulty item’. Please just pop a note in to mention it’s for the Entomoloigst dress.
- Wait...don’t worry, it’ll only be for a day or two.
- You’ll receive a return pre-paid label to your email address. You’ll just need to print it out, sticky tape it onto the parcel with your dress inside and pop it in a red post box.
- Once we receive it back at the warehouse, you’ll receive another email with a credit note and you can jump back online and buy the size you need.
- If you have any trouble, just email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Introducing our newest collaboration with September Creative. Entomologist is all kinds of beautiful. Featuring dragonflies, butterflies, moths and lady beetles in all shades of green, we think this print is a solid 10.
The finer details:
Fabric: 100% tencel
Model wears a size 12 and is 170cm tall.
All measurements are in cm and are of the garment laying flat.
Although we try and represent each JRC piece as accurately as we possibly can, please note that colours pictured and measurements given may vary slightly with each individual item.